Eduvance conducts a 30 day training and internship program called the “Summer Industrial Training and Internship Programming in Embedded Systems and IOT” (SIT 2019). This training is in collaboration with ARM University Program, Cypress Semiconductors University Alliance and Microchip Technology Inc. The focus of this training is to give the student a hands-on experience of the latest technologies that are used in industry. Understanding the need of the students to start from basics, the training will start from C programming basics and go up to advanced B.E. level projects. The training is divided into 3 Parts :
* Make your resume stronger for M.S., M.Tech. and Placements and Higher Education
* 3 Major Industry Level Projects, and 4 Mini Projects
* 3 Different Embedded Platforms, Four Interfaces (ADC, DAC
* Certificate from ARM University Program (Cambridge U.K) on Rapid Embedded System Design
* Certificate from Cypress Semiconductors University Alliance on Internet of Things
* Certificate from Microchip Technologies on Arduino Platform
* Internship Letter from Eduvance
Who can join the course?
What platforms will I be learning during the course ?
How do I register for this course?